We love Beyoncé and Solange's mom, Miss Tina Lawson. Not only has she given us all the goals in aging gracefully in life and love, but she's a hoot on social media. You'll want to follow Miss Tina because she's adorable and seems sweet as pie, but also because she exemplifies why it's so much fun to have elders on social media.
2. When she quoted a 1967 song by The Rascals in a caption
3. When she gave us some important advice on the damaging effects of UV rays.
4. When she referred to veteran actor Glynn Turman and his wife as "her dogs"
5. When she posed with Beyoncé in a photo booth at Kelly Rowland with these captions
6. She told us her Buscemi sneakers were "too cool for school."
8. When she took a selfie with her grandbaby.
9. When she made sure to get a selfie in before she gave "God some love"
10. When she used Instagram kinda like snapchat
11. When she and her husband were "about that island life."
13. When she was
14. When she posted up on the 'gram with her boo at his 50th high school reunion
15. When she didn't know you can cut the part of the video you don't want folks to see.